And because I keep forgetting about it, here’s a really old sketch of Whitney’s Jigglypuff stage that I probably drew in bed, also. :}D
I don’t have a lot planned out for her yet, but she’ll be pretty much the same, personality-wise, that she is as an Igglybuff, except she’ll have a lot more confidence in her singing and junk.
I was going to keep her young, because of Chloe, but I like the idea of her being a lot older and taking her fashion inspiration from Roxy. (and taking it further) I just really love Rockabillies.
I apologise for the hands. I know they’re really terrible, but they’ll get fixed up whenever I get around to lining it.
Just a doodle I did in bed because I’m sick again. :}D
My masked babus, Chauntal the Duskull and Priscilla the Spritzee. Prissy got a bit of a makeover, you can see her original design here.
I’ve had Chauntal for a while but never really got around to drawing a nice picture of her to share, but here’s a bit of a sneak peek, I guess. :B
The story is, Chauntal has always “haunted” Prissy and no one really knows why, not even Prissy’s big sister, Eleanor, who initially thought Chauntal was her imaginary friend. The toddlers have their own made up language, which they use to communicate with each other, while Chauntal doesn’t speak otherwise (except for things like “Boo!” and “Ooga booga!”, etc.) so even Ellie doesn’t really know much about her and Prissy refuses to tell.
They’re supposed to be similar in height and body size but I’m a failure and drawing in bed is hard. Herp derp.
I may fix this up and colour it, I dunno.
Because I have nothing new to post here. 8D So have some throwback gijinkas that I didn’t use because of reasons!
- Purrloin - She was a random spur of the moment thing and was literally the only gijinka in her dump, which didn’t make sense. I just wanted to make a Purrloin in overalls for some reason.
- Slowpoke - I actually kind of like her a little, but never found any real use for her. I may name her and throw her on Roxy’s team eventually, though.
- Dratini - She was part of my first ever gijinka dump, back in the day, and I wanted to prove to myself that I can’t make Dratinis worth butt but I like her hair. I may revisit her one day, I dunno.
- Growlithe - I mainly wanted to make a female Growlithe because I only ever see males, but she ended up looking like one of my existing characters and was eventually scrapped.
- Squirtle - I cannot express how frustrating it was to try to make a Squirtle I was proud of. I went through so many designs until I eventually called it quits. This was the one I was most satisfied with but I didn’t like him enough to keep him.
- Poochyena - He, along with the Squirtle, were going to be part of an all-male gijinka dump because I was pretty sure people hated the fact that I really only make female gijinkas. I also wanted to give Roxy all of the Dark Pokemon because Kyler and Tee had all of the Ghosts. I believe I got lazy and didn’t bother colouring him.
- Cyndaquil - I actually have always liked this kid and can’t really remember why I didn’t use him for anything. I didn’t even bother to name him. Oh well.
- Spinda - This is Indie, who later ended up being Alice, the Audino. I loved her a lot in the beginning, but something about her just didn’t end up working for me so I didn’t end up keeping this look.
And there you have it. I’m sorry for being so inactive here lately. I haven’t been able to draw too much because my shoulder as been aching pretty bad, so I’ve only been able to manage to draw silly, little things. uvu Anyway, I hope this somewhat makes up for it. 8D
Some Violate for the lovely Tee! This is my first “finished” drawing on my new laptop, so I have no idea how the texture will look on everyone else’s computers, haha. I hope you like this, anyway, Tee! ;v;
Violet the Chingling is hers, and Tate the Stunky is mine. C:
I don’t even know what I’m fucking doing anymore.
More quality art of my douchebag OC, Heidi.
Another oldie that I didn’t finish because I was super lazy! I was/am the worst friend ever. I’m pretty sure I liked literally every chibi I did of these two, finished or not, except one. This wasn’t the exception.
Jack and Jason, the biggest poopfaces ever.
With all the old art I post, I should start doing “Throwback Thursday”, ahurhurhur.
I’m going through even older art and came across this unfinished drawing! It’s Jardy and Jay, and I was working on it between March and April 2011. It’s kind of a shame because I was so determined to get it finished and then I was like “lol nope!” I’m posting this because I still like some things, like Jay’s pants, Jardy’s legs and hair, and a few things in the background. :B
Two days in a row? Could this be a sign of my drawing regularly? Probably not.
Here is my Audino babu, Alice, who I felt needed some tweaking for such a long time. Her hair bothered the crap out of me before but I’m really happy with how she looks now. uvu She has a Scyther plushie because of “Daddy’s” Scizor, Zee.
I’ve been trying to get an idea I liked for a Yamask for 50 years, and I think I’ve finally come up with something I’m happy with, h’rah!
I’m calling her Blake (short for Blakely) and she seems like a total asshole but she’s really just full of sass and is generally pretty nice. When she was human, she was one of those teens who are all “lol fuck da police” but was too afraid to commit any real crimes; the worst she would do was loiter and cause minor property damage. Eventually she got involved in the wrong group of people, which lead to her demise.
On Roxy’s team, she’s pretty good friends with Scarlett (as a Scrafty) as they’re around the same age and are “total rebels”, and she surprisingly gets on pretty well with Jensen, possibly because they both used to be teen humans. He wouldn’t let Jarebear know that, though, hahaha.
She enjoys crime shows, music, murder mysteries and learning about ancient Egypt.
Since my tablet has been an unreliable butthole, and I was pretty much bedridden yesterday, I decided to steal some paper from my dad and doodle a little bit. This is more than I would do in a day with my tablet, so I’m pretty happy!
Just some gijinkas, and then my Russian doofuses because I love them and their butts.
Meg the Mesprit needed a redesign for ages but I’ve never been able to settle on anything, but I don’t mind this look. I really like how Medli and the Mew came out, so I may colour them and consider keeping them. uvu I’m just not sure what to name the Mew as of yet.
And the Russians were all going to be portraits but I got lazy after Harry so I just doodled them and their babies. 8)