I keep forgetting about this so I figured I would throw it on here. uvu The one on the left was done when we had a 24+ hour power outage and the other was lazily thrown together after it came back on.
But that’s besides the point. The point is, I’m rebooting my Shaymin, Shae, because I’m unhappy with her look again lmfao.
I never really gave her much of a history before she met Roxy and the team, but the gears starting turning and I really liked the idea of her being some kind of warrior princess! Originally her Sky forme was going to be some kind of knight but I thought a valkyrie would look way cooler, I’m just not 100% on how her outfit will look just get, colour-wise.
I plan on bumping her appearance age to being at least fifteen and, like all of my other legendaries, (except Belle) physically being much older.
I dunno. I thought it was a cool idea and haven’t seen it being done before. uvu I hope to have her finished one day.
Seamus, my Regigigas boy. :D
I may or may not have named him after one of my favourite YouTubers.
He’s about seven or eights years old in appearance and mentally, (physically, probably several hundred years) and Gigi is probably the closest thing he has to a real friend, because he can smack her in the head as much as he wants and she doesn’t complain and heals completely in a matter of hours.
He really only likes other Regis so, aside from Gigi, he hangs out with Izraiah and Elessa.
Legitimate moss grows on his coat and he always has grass stains on everything else he wears.
And because I keep forgetting about it, here’s a really old sketch of Whitney’s Jigglypuff stage that I probably drew in bed, also. :}D
I don’t have a lot planned out for her yet, but she’ll be pretty much the same, personality-wise, that she is as an Igglybuff, except she’ll have a lot more confidence in her singing and junk.
I was going to keep her young, because of Chloe, but I like the idea of her being a lot older and taking her fashion inspiration from Roxy. (and taking it further) I just really love Rockabillies.
I apologise for the hands. I know they’re really terrible, but they’ll get fixed up whenever I get around to lining it.
Just a doodle I did in bed because I’m sick again. :}D
My masked babus, Chauntal the Duskull and Priscilla the Spritzee. Prissy got a bit of a makeover, you can see her original design here.
I’ve had Chauntal for a while but never really got around to drawing a nice picture of her to share, but here’s a bit of a sneak peek, I guess. :B
The story is, Chauntal has always “haunted” Prissy and no one really knows why, not even Prissy’s big sister, Eleanor, who initially thought Chauntal was her imaginary friend. The toddlers have their own made up language, which they use to communicate with each other, while Chauntal doesn’t speak otherwise (except for things like “Boo!” and “Ooga booga!”, etc.) so even Ellie doesn’t really know much about her and Prissy refuses to tell.
They’re supposed to be similar in height and body size but I’m a failure and drawing in bed is hard. Herp derp.
I may fix this up and colour it, I dunno.
Because I have nothing new to post here. 8D So have some throwback gijinkas that I didn’t use because of reasons!
- Purrloin - She was a random spur of the moment thing and was literally the only gijinka in her dump, which didn’t make sense. I just wanted to make a Purrloin in overalls for some reason.
- Slowpoke - I actually kind of like her a little, but never found any real use for her. I may name her and throw her on Roxy’s team eventually, though.
- Dratini - She was part of my first ever gijinka dump, back in the day, and I wanted to prove to myself that I can’t make Dratinis worth butt but I like her hair. I may revisit her one day, I dunno.
- Growlithe - I mainly wanted to make a female Growlithe because I only ever see males, but she ended up looking like one of my existing characters and was eventually scrapped.
- Squirtle - I cannot express how frustrating it was to try to make a Squirtle I was proud of. I went through so many designs until I eventually called it quits. This was the one I was most satisfied with but I didn’t like him enough to keep him.
- Poochyena - He, along with the Squirtle, were going to be part of an all-male gijinka dump because I was pretty sure people hated the fact that I really only make female gijinkas. I also wanted to give Roxy all of the Dark Pokemon because Kyler and Tee had all of the Ghosts. I believe I got lazy and didn’t bother colouring him.
- Cyndaquil - I actually have always liked this kid and can’t really remember why I didn’t use him for anything. I didn’t even bother to name him. Oh well.
- Spinda - This is Indie, who later ended up being Alice, the Audino. I loved her a lot in the beginning, but something about her just didn’t end up working for me so I didn’t end up keeping this look.
And there you have it. I’m sorry for being so inactive here lately. I haven’t been able to draw too much because my shoulder as been aching pretty bad, so I’ve only been able to manage to draw silly, little things. uvu Anyway, I hope this somewhat makes up for it. 8D
Some Violate for the lovely Tee! This is my first “finished” drawing on my new laptop, so I have no idea how the texture will look on everyone else’s computers, haha. I hope you like this, anyway, Tee! ;v;
Violet the Chingling is hers, and Tate the Stunky is mine. C:
I don’t even know what I’m fucking doing anymore.
More quality art of my douchebag OC, Heidi.
Another oldie that I didn’t finish because I was super lazy! I was/am the worst friend ever. I’m pretty sure I liked literally every chibi I did of these two, finished or not, except one. This wasn’t the exception.
Jack and Jason, the biggest poopfaces ever.
With all the old art I post, I should start doing “Throwback Thursday”, ahurhurhur.
I’m going through even older art and came across this unfinished drawing! It’s Jardy and Jay, and I was working on it between March and April 2011. It’s kind of a shame because I was so determined to get it finished and then I was like “lol nope!” I’m posting this because I still like some things, like Jay’s pants, Jardy’s legs and hair, and a few things in the background. :B
Two days in a row? Could this be a sign of my drawing regularly? Probably not.
Here is my Audino babu, Alice, who I felt needed some tweaking for such a long time. Her hair bothered the crap out of me before but I’m really happy with how she looks now. uvu She has a Scyther plushie because of “Daddy’s” Scizor, Zee.